Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Case quantities cannot be split, unless by prior arrangement.
- All prices will be those ruling at the date of dispatch, and orders are only accepted on this basis. Prices are subject to change without notice. The standard rate of VAT will apply.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information quoted. The company cannot, however, be held responsible for errors and omissions, or the accuracy of the information supplied by the manufacturers.
- Until payment in full has been made to Jangro (Leicester) Ltd for the goods, the goods shall remain the property of Jangro (Leicester) Ltd, but the risk therein and all liabilities in respect thereof to third parties shall pass to the purchaser upon delivery.
- Any claim for shortages or damages on delivery must be made to the company in writing within 7 days of delivery.
- The suitability of any particular product for any particular purpose must be established by the purchaser. The company accepts no liability thereunder.
- Jangro (Leicester) Ltd offer free delivery on all orders over £48 (ex VAT), within a 40 mile delivery radius covering Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Northamptonshire, and parts of the West Midlands. For orders that are below £48 (ex VAT) there will be a delivery charge of £14.00. Delivery charges will apply to all other areas of the UK over the 40 mile radius, dependent upon the weight of the order. For Mainland UK orders that are under 20 kilos will be charged at £14.00 for standard delivery, anything over 20 kilos will be charged at an extra £0.40 per kilo. Orders for Scotland that are under 10 kilos will be charged at £50.00 for standard delivery, anything over 10 kilos will be charged at an extra £2.00 per kilo. Orders for the Scottish Highlands that are under 10 kilos will be charged at £60.00 for standard delivery, anything over 10 kilos will be charged at an extra £2.00 per kilo. Orders that are over £175.00 will automatically qualify for free delivery. Where no one is available to take delivery of the goods, redeliveries will be charged at the standard rate.
- Where accounts for goods or services have been approved for credit, settlement terms are 30 days from the date of invoice, unless agreed in writing by Jangro (Leicester) Ltd and are net. Statements will be sent monthly. Further goods will not be delivered where an account is overdue.
- Goods returned for credit must be in “as new” condition and can only be accepted against a Collection Note. The return of goods supplied in accordance with an instruction from the customer is subject to a handling charge of 30% of the invoice value. Non-stock items supplied against orders cannot be returned for credit.